Pages

May 24, 2009

Recommended Letter from a reader

Below is a letter from a reader which is both appreciated and very informative. I recommend that all who wish take advantage of his kind offer to use his well researched and timely presentation to contact your local representative. I will post a permanent link to Paul's presentation in the sidebar so that it can readily be found by all who wish to use it. Thank you Paul for your kind gift.

Jer
________________________________________________________________________
Hello, Read your blog on a daily basis.

Enjoy it very much.I've composed a document that I'm sending to my congressional representative (Judy Biggert, 13th District, IL). I thought maybe your readers might want to share the document with their representatives before a vote is taken on Waxman-Markey bill. Or, they can use as much as the document's content to compose their own letter to their representative (100% plagiarism entirely acceptable in this case).

Here's where the document (PDF) can be downloaded from: www.drop.io/globalwarming

Thanks for any consideration on this.


More...



No comments:

Post a Comment