Pages

July 28, 2009

Cheeseburgers for sanity



Over at the Climate Science site (the UK one not the Roger Pielke Sr one) he has a link to this site called Climate Justice Fast, as in not eat. Evidently as a protest they figure if they can get enough people not to eat starting on November 1st, the folks going to Copenhagen will take notice and save the planet.

I guess these people must be really worried not to eat but if they really wanted to help the carbon dioxide situation they ought to get like minded individuals to stop breathing until the problem went away.

Regardless in an attempt to help them in their cause I have decided that on November 1st I will eat a cheeseburger. If enough like minded indviduals join me we could put a serious dent in the cattle population thus
reducing methane concentrations in the atmosphere which as we know is 20 times more potent as a greenhouse gas than CO2.

I figure this would not only be a far better solution to the problem than starving myself, but would also have a larger consensus amongst the general population, with the possible exception of India.

More...


No comments:

Post a Comment