Pages

July 29, 2009

Carbomatoes


Reading this from over at Gore Lied it occurred to me as I am sure it has others, that a great deal of money could be made off this. The link to the Guardian story ,"Not under our backyard, say Germans, in blow to CO2 plans" shows just how good a job the green nuts have done demonizing this essential element to life.

However there is an opportunity here. If I were rich I would buy a large track of remote land and offer to store this vile gas (for a fee of course). Sort of like a nuclear waste dump for this scourge of the world. I would then use the fees from the storage to build massive greenhouses where I would grow all natural organic tomatoes fed by this nasty carbon dioxide and sell them to all the green nut-jobs who love everything natural-and are willing to pay for it.
More...


No comments:

Post a Comment