Pages

April 28, 2009

Skeptics From Around the Globe


UNITED STATES



William M. Gray - Professor Emeritus Deparment of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University




"I have closely followed the carbon dioxide warming arguments. From what I have learned of how the atmosphere ticks over 40 years of study, I have been unable to convince myself that a doubling of human-induced greenhouse gases can lead to anything but quite small and insignificant amounts of global warming." ... “We should begin to see cooling coming on, I’m willing to make a big financial bet on it. In 10 years, I expect the globe to be somewhat cooler than it is now, because this ocean effect will dominate over the human-induced CO2 effect and I believe the solar effect and the land-use effect. I think this is likely bigger.”


No comments:

Post a Comment